Use of Verbs in Sentences Framing
1. Sentence framing with the use of is/am/are/was/were helping verb.
Subject + is/am/are/was/were + noun/pronoun
He is a boy.
She is a girl.
These shirts are not of my size.
They were partners.
In the above sentences we used auxiliary verbs with noun and pronoun subject.
2. Start from Wh. Group Words.
Wh. word + is/am/are + subject?
What is that?
What age is he?
What are apples today?
Who is he?
3. When we use adjective in sentence framing.
Subject + is/am/are/was/were + adjective
She is asleep.
He is ready.
I was happy.
The students were exhausted.
4. Whe we use preposition and adjective in sentence framing.
Subject + is/am/are/was/were + preposition + adjective/possessive pronouns
Sita is in good health now.
You are all fully tired.
This gift is for you.
The car was in good conditions.
5.We use 'to' infinitive after to be auziliary verb in the sentence framing.
Subject + to be form verb + to infinitive
He is to come on Sunday.
They were to attend the party.
Sita was to come here.
That house is to let.
6. We use to be auxiliary verb with there.
There + is/am/are/was/were + subject.
There + is/am/are/was/were + subject + adverbial adjective.
There is a cow.
There was large crowd.
There is a girl waiting for you.
There are several hotels in this town.
7. When we find the subject of sentence in the form of infinitive (to).
It + be + adjective/noun + to infinitive.
It is so nice to walk here with you.
It is so wonderful to swim here with you.
It is a mistake to ignore their advice.
8. when we change the simple sentence into exclamatory sentence by using How/what.
How/What + adjective/noun + (it +be) + to infinitive
How nice to walk here with you!
What a mistake to ignore their adive!
How wonderful to swim here with you!
9. When the subject of the senytence is in the form of gerund and gerundial phrase. then we make sentence from it.
It + (to be form) + adjective/noun + gerund
It is so nice walking here with you.
It was worthwhile running that lady club last year.
It is no good crying over spilt milk.
10. When the clauses is used in sentence as complements of subject.
Subject + to be form of verb + clause (subject complement)
The trouble is that all hotels are shut.
Is this what your are searching for?
This is where shere words.
11. When we use clauses as a subject in the sentence then we omit the that.
It + to be form of verb + noun/adjective + clause(as subject)
It is time you started.
It is doubtful whether he would be able to attend the function.
It was mystery how the thieves entered in to the house.
12. Used auxiliary verb 'to be' to making sentence.
Subject + is/am/are/was/were + adverbial adjunct
He is here in the room.
The magazine you are looking for is here on the table.
My house is near the post office.
Was anything up there in the hall.
13. When the subject of Sentence is in from of for+ noun/pronoun + to infinitive, we use auxiliary to be verb with it.
it + to be + for + noun/pronoun + to infinitive
It was very difficult for im to live in this cold region.
It was the rule for male an female to sit apart.
It is very easy for anyone to talk to her.
14. Sentence structure of import auxiliary verb 'were':
If + subject + were + complement.
If I were a king!
If I were young again!
If she were a bird!
As you know that without verb and helping verb we can't frame any sentence. So in sentence framing we have to use verb and helping verb as like is, am, are, was, were etc. In this blog I have explained all the rules with structures for sentence framing using verb and helping verb. Without study of this topic (use of verb in sentence framing), you can't learn framing sentence. So do study and practice.
Is this post helpful for you? Tell us in the comment box. Share with your friends.
If you find any problem to understand the rule of this topic, please ask about your problem in the comment box.