I need to find someone who can look after my dogs this weekend.
2. Look ahead: to think about and plan the future
भविष्य की सोचना
Let’s look ahead to next month’s projected sales figures.
3. Look away: to turn your eyes away from someone or something that you were looking at.
I look away as the doctor peeled the bandage off my arm.
4. Look back: to think about something that happened in the past.
पिछली चीजों के बारें में सोचना
When I look back on my childhood, I realize how lucky I was to not have any responsibilities.
5. Look down on: to think something or someone is inferior.
I hate the way that our boss looks down on us.
6. Look for: To search for something or someone, To investigate or examine.
I have been looking for a good since January 2017.
7. Look forward to: to feel excited and happy about something that is going to happen.
ख़ुशी महसूस करना
I am really looking forward to Christmas this year, as my family is coming to visit.
8. Look into: to find out more about something in order to improve the situation; (2) to investigate or examine.
जांच पड़ताल करना
I don’t have that information to hand but I will look into it and get back to you.
9.Look out: (1) to be careful; (2) to avoid imminent danger
Look out! There is broken glass on the floor.
10. Look through: to examine something, usually quickly
किसी चीज को जांचना या पढ़ना
Can you have a look through this report before I hand it to the boss, please?
11. Look up: to search for information (usually in a book)
I am looking up this article which has some information about the secret treasure.
12. Look up to: to respect or admire someone
प्रशंसा करना, आदर करना
I have always looked up to my father.
13. Look over: Check or revise something.
जांच करना या दोहराना
Can you look over my thesis and tell me what you think I need to improve?
14. Look on: To watch an event or an activity without taking part in it or getting involved.
बिना हिस्सा लिए किसी गतिविधि में सम्मिलित होना
I look on as my friends danced around the room.
15. Look at: To consider or examine something, usually before making a decision.
अच्छी तरह से देखना
We will have to look at all the proposals before coming to any decision.
Practice the List of Phrasal Verb with another Examples.
If you have any problem to understand the topic, Please ask about your problem in the comment box.